Manufacturing Process Engineer
What is the job of Manufacturing Process Engineer about?
Manufacturing Process Engineer is a starting position for the management career within P&G product supply. The word "process" in the name of the role tells a lot; process engineer is responsible for a part of making, packing or logistic process since the first day of work at P&G. This includes responsibility mainly in the following areas:
- basic process results, e.g. process reliability, quality, safety
- leading new projects and initiatives e.g. new equipment start-up, new materials implementation, process capacity increase
- active improvement of the process, e.g. breakdown reduction, material flow optimization, energy or material savings,
- daily communication with local and central engineering, Research and development organization, other P&G plants and suppliers
- packing line of washing powder packing (cartons, big plastic bags etc.)
- Rakona plant internal logistics processes
- production system of dish washing liquid
- final mixing of washing powder making of washing powder
QualificationsSuccessful process engineer has to have:
- analytical skills, ability to work with data and information
- ability and willingness to solve problems
- initiative in changing things and openness to change
- communicative level of English
- willingness to learn new things and grow
- leadership skills, ability to lead a small project team
The role of process engineer gives independent interesting job with own responsibility and great opportunity of continuous learning new things. The On-boarding process for each new process engineer is set according to the role and individual needs. It helps to quickly acquire both functional and soft skills and get ready for next step in the P&G career either in Rakona or other P&G production site, general office or market development organization. The comprehensive training plan including experience from other P&G plant is set for each new manager. A mentor - senior P&G manager - is coaching and helping new hire to succeed in his/her role.
Who can apply for a job in a Procter&Gamble production site?
All university graduates of:
- all technical, chemical or logistic programmes