What can you expect? / What do we offer?
- A managerial position that involves for a part of product making or packing process, or an area in logistics or planning.
- Professional growth in an environment of promotions from own ranks, entry managerial role
- Premium salary
- Accommodation for two years free of charge or commuting allowance
- Leadership skills development
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates of Technical University Faculties (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, of Civil Engineering ...)
- Willingness to educate oneself and to learn new things
- Ability and interest to lead a team of people
- Ability to apply acquired skills in practice
- Communicative level of English
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Vacancies for graduates:
I started at the position of Process Engineer on Hand Dish Wash packing lines and was responsible for the reliability of two lines. As a Process Engineer I have contributed to line reliability increase by implementation and reapplication of various improvements in collaboration with colleagues from other plants and by problem solving analysis through TPM tools – systems of Progressive and Autonomous Maintenance, which enabled us to stabilize the results of these production lines.
After a year and a half, I became a Team Manager while my responsibility involved also people leadership, and thus Rakona gave me another opportunity to further develop my skills.
Alena Kapcová, Technical University of Košice
Team Manager at P&G since 2009